Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Don't Have To Be An Artist - You Can Just Be Practical!

If you stop by this blog often, you may have seen several of the crafting videos that I have posted here.

I am often told how creative or artistic I am.  But the reality is, I really don't think I am all that creative or artistic - at least not in the traditional sense.  I craft and create because of a need of something, or because I just don't want to spend the money to buy something.

I am PRACTICALLY CRAFTY!

In the video below, a segment on a recent Local TV Morning Show, I had the honor of sharing two project ideas that can be used to "cross craft" to make many other projects.  It combines the techniques used in the Blinged Out Flip Flops video and the I Tip My Cap To National Crafting Month Posts.  The result of using a bit of fabric, a few rhinestones, and the right kind of glue results in the ability to make countless gifts, decor items, or fun and cute accessories for yourself - like the projects  you see in the photo above.

Enjoy, and have a blast being PRACTICALLY CRAFTY!



Video Courtesy Sonoran Living Live, ABC 15.


3 comments:

  1. Found you from Wednesday Hop! I am not very crafty so your blog attracted me! I love crafts just not good at them. Love for you to stop by and follow back!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! Glad you enjoyed the post. It really is an easy craft!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by this morning. I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your thoughts on this post!