Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mom of Many Hats

As you all know, I call myself the AZ mom of many Hats. So I thought it appropriate, that during the month of February, to focus on the many hats I wear.

I’m sure most of you can relate to the need to wear many hats each day. Some of you can relate to needing to wear many hats at one time. Whether you are a Mom of many hats, a dad of many hats or a just person of many hats, I hope you find something you can relate to t his month.

Enjoy the posts, check back often, and feel free to comment about the posts you read. If you have a few hats to throw into the ring, I’d love to hear about them!

P.S. I know the pic does not represent EVERY hat I wear.....If I were to picture them all, I would look like the Imelda Marcos of headwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your thoughts on this post!