Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Turkey Attack!!

Attack of the Tasty Turkey Cookies!!!!!

You can find the instructions to make these fabulous fowl cookies at my other blog's, Daily Goulash, Crafty- Cam.

Just click the colored link and you will go right to it! There are other fun crafty project ideas in the Crafty-Cam archives as well, be sure you check those out too!

OK, I admit, this is a shameless plug for my other blog...but hey, I am AZ Mom of Many Hats....one of those hats is my self-promoter hat!

I hope this picture makes you smile!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. Gonna have to go get the directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I have something similar on my site today. You'll have to check them out. They are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your thoughts on this post!