Friday, November 21, 2008

Award Time!

I was so honored yesterday when Nicole from Juicy Alligator gave me the Smile Award. She received it from The Mom Buzz.

I am so flattered she chose me to receive this award. I saw the qualifications for it. I hope they show in my blogging, and I pray that I practice them successfully in my day to day life.

The qualifications to receive this award are:

A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.

The Rules:

1. Please link back!
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. Thank the winners!

I chose five bloggers that I think display these qualifications. It was very hard to choose.....so many fill them. But here they are:

Living Locurto

Free Birthday Treats

Beth Blair

Fudge Ripple

Blogging for Boobies

You are all an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your thoughts on this post!