Angie is available to speak on a variety of topics at your next meeting or get together. From women's groups, church organizations, parenting groups, business meetings to classrooms, Angie has presented before a multitude of audiences in an engaging and dynamic fashion. Her style is connective and inclusive as she talks about all the hats we encounter in this crazy world we live in today.
For your women's groups, church organizations, or other groups, consider these topics:
- The Balancing Act - How do we juggle and balance it all? Tips for keeping those hats on your head! (Listen Here)
- Love Is An Action Word -Ways to show your kids you love them.
- Walking A Mile In Their Shoes - Walking the path that your kids are walking now.
- Refiners Fire
- Everything You Ever Needed Was In Mom's Purse
- The Night Before Christmas on the Long Road to Bethlehem (Listen Here)
See and Hear Some of Angie's Guest Appearances at the Links Below!
Angie has made several guest appearances on local TV as well as radio segments. Below are links to the fantastic programs she has participated in.
Sonoran Living Live - DIY Seashell Pendants
Sonoran Living Live - Hats and Flip Flops - Practically Crafty Techniques
Smart Family- Dip Dye Shirts
Smart Family- Paper Beads
Smart Family- Blinged Flip Flops
Sonoran Living LiveAdorably Spooky Ghosts
Mom of Many Hats Radio - Host
Baby and Toddler Instructions with Blythe Lipman
Mom Time TV on the Mom 2 Mom Network
Heart Filled Holidays with Sandy Fowler
Women's Room with Bruce Sallan
Various venues including Women's Groups, Church Groups, Classrooms, and Workshops.